Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Elder Brandon Mower

My boyfriend Brandon Mower is leaving for his mission to the Dominican Republic tomorrow. I said goodbye to him today! He is an amazing example to me, and is going to be an even more amazing missionary! I wanted to give him something special for Christmas, so I drew a picture of Christ handing him his missionary badge. Out of all my artwork, this picture is the one i'm most proud of. I know that the lord helped me with this picture, because wanted it to express my testimony of Christ. I could not have done it without His help. Brandon's sister Lindsey told me I needed to sell them through my blog, and I thought it was a good idea. I can customize it for elders or sisters in any language, so let me know if you're interested. Thanks Linds!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Welcome Taylor!! It is such an amazing picture! You are so talented, and I think people would be very lucky to have a picture drawn by you in thier home! P.S. He did great today, and you're right, he will be a great missionary!

Anonymous said...

Taylor,
Thanks for the amazing example you have been to Brandon. I know alot of why he is on a mission is because of your example. I love having you as his girlfriend and my friend also. Brandon is a special person to me and I know he will be the best missionary. If you need someone to cry to come on over because I'm a non stop fountain right now! Love ya. Julie

Natalie said...

What is the price and in what sizes do you sketch? could you email me at naturban@msn.com and let me know? Thanks so much!

Jeff said...

Taylor, you are so amazing. I know it is hard when the boy you love leaves for a mission. Stay strong, and if you ever get lonely, give me a call.
Marni

Colin and Ranie said...

That is so wonderful TJ! You are so incredibly talented. Love it! How much are you selling them for?

Ike and Bethany said...

I love that picture. You have such great talent.

Anonymous said...

Hi - Could you email me the prices and sizes of this picture (the missionary one)...I would like to purchase 2 for Christmas gifts but also didn't know how long it would take - it sounds like you are a busy gal...
You can email to tsajksolson@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

You are very talented! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog through a friends link, I am interested in the missionary picture. I have two sisters that are on missions. So can you email me sizes and Prices at mckenzie.Rose@imail.org

PENCIL DRAWINGS

PENCIL DRAWINGS
This was the first pencil drawing I did a few years ago (I'm not quite sure when). It was inspired by an Anne Geddes photo of a downs-syndrome baby!

(untitled)

(untitled)
This is the second pencil drawing i've done, drawn in '03. I was thirteen. The original is an add I found in a magazine